Wednesday, November 20, 2019

THE PICTURE BOOK MECHANIC: Zoom Manuscript Tune-Ups - Thursday Opening

DOES YOUR PICTURE BOOK MANUSCRIPT NEED A TUNE-UP?



For those interested, there are a few openings for my Zoom Manuscript Critique Tune-ups on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 1:30 and 7:00 PM EST. 




How does this work? 


Message me to let me know you are interested in participating, and I will add you to the facebook group. 

Once in the group, you can claim your spot in either the Thursday 1:30 PM or the 7:00 PM critique group. 

You can send payment of $10 to me via Venmo to @Lynne-Marie-1 or via Friends-and-Family Paypal (or Paypal with fees added in) to ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com. 

Then send your picture book manuscript up to 650 words in Word Document Format to me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com. If your manuscript is longer, please mark 650 words. If it's not much longer, I may go to the end, it depends on time and how fast it reads. 

Fifteen minutes before the scheduled session, I will post the link to the chat in the Facebook group. Please be in the chat 
by the scheduled time. If you have not downloaded www.zoom.com onto your computer, you will need to do that ahead of time. 

I will screenshare the manuscripts so that we can all see them and I will invite peers to comment when I have completed my thoughts.




If you have any additional questions, please feel to PM me at Lynne Marie on FB or e-mail me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com.

I look forward to helping you pave your road to success!

Lynne Marie
www.thePictureBookMechanic.com
ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com
www.LiterallyLynneMarie.com
LiterallyLynneMarie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment