Sunday, December 8, 2019

GET YOUR MANUSCRIPT ON THE FAST TRACK with ZOOM MANUSCRIPT TUNE-UPS!

THE PICTURE BOOK MECHANIC: 

Exciting *NEW* Critique Offering!

Zoom Manuscript Tune-Ups 

DOES YOUR PICTURE BOOK MANUSCRIPT NEED A TUNE-UP?

For those interested, I offer weekly Zoom Manuscript Critique Tune-ups on Thursdays at 1:30 and 
7:00 PM EST. Please note that I also hold these on select Tuesdays, and will hold them for entire critique 
groups by appointment. 

How does this work? 

Message me to let me know you are interested in participating, and I will add you to the facebook group. 

Once in the group, you can claim your spot in either the Thursday 1:30 PM or the 7:00 PM critique group. If you want to reserve a spot for your critique group on a specific date, contact me to check availability. 

You can send payment of $12 to me via Venmo to @Lynne-Marie-1 or via Friends-and-Family Paypal (or Paypal with fees added in) to ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com. 

Then, send your picture book manuscript up to 650 words in Word Document Format to me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com. If your manuscript is longer, please mark 650 words. If it's not much longer, I may go to the end, it depends on time and how fast it reads. 

Fifteen minutes before the scheduled session, I will post the link to the chat in the Facebook group. Please be in the chat at least five (5) minutes before the scheduled time. 

NOTE: If you have not downloaded www.zoom.com onto your computer, you will need to do that ahead 
of time so that you won't be late. 

I will screen-share the manuscripts so that we can all see them and I will invite peers to comment when I have completed my thoughts. I spend about 15/20 minutes total on each manuscript, including reading, commenting
both as I go and overall big picture at the end. In the remaining few minutes, our group will add comments as 
well. 

If you have any additional questions, please feel to PM me at Lynne Marie on Facebook, or 
or e-mail me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com.

I look forward to helping you pave your road to success!

Lynne Marie
www.thePictureBookMechanic.com
ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com
www.LiterallyLynneMarie.com
LiterallyLynneMarie@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment