It was National Family Day on September 27, 2020, and if, like me, you were too busy working to celebrate, know this...
It's never too late to Celebrate FAMILY DAY!
Here are a few Covid-19 friendly ways to enjoy your day:
1. Play a card game together
2. Prepare a kid-friendly recipe together
Check Out Let's Eat! Mealtime Around the World for some inspiration AND
Make these recipes to share the world with your children:
3. Play a board game together
4. Play with blocks or Lincoln Logs or Legos together
5. Watch an animated movie together
7. Take a walk together
8. Draw a monster together, taking turns with each feature
9. Decorate a Fall or Halloween Tree together
10. Share a book together
Check Out Moldilocks and the Three Scares, a fractured fairy tale family story!