Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Review of SHOES ARE LIKE MEN by Kim Interdonato

http://amzn.to/2kjpfip
TITLE: Shoes are like Men
AUTHOR/ILLUSTRATOR: Kim Interdonato
PUBLISHER: MindStir Media
MARKET: Adult Fiction
DATE: November 16, 2016
ISBN-13: 978-0997978896
FORMAT: Print and eBook

I think one of the most important things in life is to find humor in it. If we can't laugh and learn from our past mistakes, what purpose did they serve? Truthfully, not very much. And, like Carrie Fisher said, "If my life wasn't funny, it would just be true, and that would be unacceptable."

Author Kim Interdonato puts this laugh and learn theory to work perfectly in her debut book, Shoes Are Like Men. I have only good things to say about this book -- it's honest, clever, believable, intimate, accessible and ultimately always funny. I really enjoy the way Kim looks at her past relationships and uses them to press forward toward a more positive future. Her use of different types of shoes as an analogy works perfectly and provides lots of food for thought for the reader. I found myself easily categorizing my own past relationships and the result was enlightening. I wish I had read this worthwhile book a long, long time ago! Honestly, the shoe fits!

If you are a woman (or even a man), who hasn't found a way to laugh and learn from your past mistakes, then pick up this book and laugh and learn through Kim's. Or just pick up a copy to just to laugh. After all, laughter is the best medicine!

L@@k for this book on Amazon
http://amzn.to/2kjpfip

No comments:

Post a Comment