Friday, April 3, 2020

Zoom Picture Book Tune-up with The Picture Book Mechanic

Does Your Picture Book Manuscript Need 
Tune-Up?

Look No further!

Schedule an appointment with
The Picture Book Mechanic!

Now taking appointments for Tuesday and Thursday Zoom Picture Book Tune-ups.

Introductory Cost is only $10 for Daytime Tune-ups 
and $12 for Night-time Tune-ups.

Instructions on How to Participate

1. Friend Lynne Marie on Facebook and PM me. I will then add you to the Picture Book Mechanic - PB Tune-Ups Group. 

2. You will then search for the a post for the day/date/time you wish to sign up under. These are held most Tuesdays and Thursdays, usually at 1:30 PM EST and 7:00 PM EST. Night sessions are dependent upon a minimum of two participants. 

3. If there are not yet any sessions posted, please be patient and wait or PM me for pricing on a private session. Once the dates are posted, you will take a spot by signing up in the comments. I take up to 5/6 people in each group.  You would put #1 your name, if you are first, #2 if you are second, etc. 

4. On the date of the session, you would PM me your payment either via Paypal (Friends and Family or Paypal with Fees added) to ThePictureBookMechanic@Gmail.com or Venmo to @Lynne-Marie-1) and send your Manuscript (Please Mark 650 Words) to me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com AT LEAST 1/2 hour before the session. 

5. At least 15 minutes before the session, I will post the link to join in the appropriate chat in the Facebook Page. You will need to have downloaded Zoom beforehand. 

6. During the chat, I will pull up the manuscripts and read them, commenting on them as I go. When I am done giving my feedback, I invite the other participants to add. We usually spend about 15-20 minutes per manuscript. 

Please note I am also available to do Zoom PB Manuscript Tune-ups for Critique Groups as well. Please contact me for further information. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at ThePictureBookMechanic@gmail.com.

I look forward to being a part of your journey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment